Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Easier said than Done!

So, getting my inventory updated and categorized AND added to my multiple venues has proven easier said than done. I have such an overwhelming amount of inventory that it will most likely take all summer to get it in order and that is including with help from the kids! To put it in perspective, I have SIX bookshelves with books in layers on each and 8 shelving units (with 5 shelves each) full of replacement dinner ware and cookware, along with 7 plastic bins full to sort through! (Oh, and the floor and my buffet table that has been taken over with inventory as well as my laundry room shelf unit!) I know, I know, I need help, physical and mental! I HAVE TO STOP BUYING! My rationale is in order to keep a certain number of things in stock at any given time, I have to have multiples of said items. HOWEVER.... I also have to organize and upload in order for people to actually know what I have! I'm working on that. I recently added some new advertising tools to my site, this helps other small business sellers and in turn helps with my advertising, so its a win-win. I am excited about it and have already seen an increase in site traffic! So, if you are reading this, I ask once again, please be patient with me as we grow. If you are really searching for an item, just drop me a line, I definitely will respond and can look at what I have and tell you if I do have it, believe it or not, I actually know what I have in stock for the most part, even if I dont know how many I may have. Test me, I just may surprise you!

No comments: