Monday, August 29, 2005

NO, I'm not dead

Hello world, I know I know, it's been AGES since I have posted. So long in fact, that my dog had her FIVE puppies and we have sold 3 of them! We have 2 boys left. I also did an IVF cycle, and we got a BFP!! I havent told many people this though because in all honesty I dont think it is gonna last....The numbers are not looking like they should so I havent said much about it to anyone, I think they are probably upset that I havent said so... I guess I will email them and let them know what is going on. Nothing new in my world really. School started back up for the kids and the hubby. Work is still long and either steady or BUSY, no in between... I havent talked to my friends in a while and I miss them, and I have been really sad lately for no reason, that's about it. I should have some news in the next few days with a definite answer as to what the hell this cycle is going to turn out to be...... Stay tuned

No comments: