Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Adress, New Blog

So it has been YEARS since I have blogged and I felt it was time to start fresh. So many things have happened in the last 2.5 years, so let me catch y'all up! First, we moved from Texas back to the East Coast! I am not in Jersey, but im closer... I no longer work outside the home. This is a HUGE change for me and my family and it has taken some getting used to but I do enjoy the time it affords me to be there for my kids and help them through the teen years as those are difficult as we grown-ups know. Yes, I now have a TEENAGER! My oldest is now 14 (will be 15 this year!) and my youngest is 12 (will be a teen this year!!) That is a rollercoaster ride, I tell ya! With hormones and the arguing, sometimes I dont know which way is up with those boys! I left work in 2/06 and havent looked back. I sell stuff on Ebay (gotta love Ebay!) and that is a job in itself. My wonderful hubby graduated from college and is working at a job he loves and excels at. This also affords me the opportunity to be a stay-at-home-mom, and (gasp) on the PTA! I never thought in a million years I would be a PTA member let alone a BOARD MEMBER! So, alot of things that keep me busy. I have so much going on right now with our move to the new house that I wont be able to update daily, but I PROMISE it wont be over a year before I do!

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

YOU are a sweetheart! I am so glad to see you blogging again! Now I can keep up with you a little better. Thanks for what you said about the job. I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens!

I love you!!!
xoxo