Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Getting Str8 2 From Me Dishes & More up and Running AND GIVING BACK!

WOW... So I really didnt think it would be THIS hard to get my store up and running! I mean, I knew it would take some work, but it is taking a LOT. I am so proud that I am venturing out on my own with Str8 2 U From Me Dishes & More, and I just hope that I can get it to where I want it. Doing the inventory is crazy! I have so much stuff that it is taking weeks to get patterns listed and counted so I can have the correct count for sales. The most difficult part for me so far has been back end work. Putting the site together, working out all the little glitches and making it look like I want it. It has been a thrill though. My page hits to my site have been awesome, almost 700 to date! I am still working on getting items live and I hope everyone is patient with me, but it will be worth the wait. Once I am done I will be doing a grand opening sale and sending out a coupon to my loyal shoppers and hopefully I will have a HUGE success!

On another note, I am dedicating a page of my store to Tricia Lawrenson's Trust Fund. I am an avid reader of her husband's blog Confessions of a CF Husband

as well as Tricia's blog. Tricia has a Trust fund called 65Roses4Pattysue , Here you can find info about donating to her Trust as well as reading her blog. I have been collecting different toys and kids books and such and I am going to have them available on my GIVING BACK page. All proceeds from the sales on the GIVING BACK page I am going to donate to Tricia's Trust. I have been thinking about what to do for them for a while and I thought this was a great idea. Please go to GIVING BACK for more info, and THANK YOU in advance for your support.

No comments: