Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's official Str8 2 U From Me Dishes and More is Live & Open for Business!

I have opened my new store. I researched my options, looked at several layouts and the cost, and decided to go with Yahoo for the time being. While my store isnt fully stocked yet, I expect it to be ready for shopping within the next coming weeks. There are things being added daily as I add inventory but my full inventory in all of its glory wont be up for a while I suspect due to the size of it. I will also be adding new items and taking requests for items, something I havent done before, so its a new thing I am trying. I hope you enjoy checking out my store even if its to browse as I have found some pretty cool stuff over the years! Feel free to email me if you are looking for something, particularly a pattern in Corelle, Corningware, Pfaltzgraff or Pyrex, I try to pick up most anything I see in vintage patterns and popular ones as well. If I dont blog for a few days it's because I am stocking the store! I am going to be sending out a coupon for my Grand Opening, so hopefully that goes over well. "See" you soon!

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

So how's it going???? Sorry I've been so out of touch - it's been so crazy at our house. But I've been thinking about you and praying that things are going smoothly!! How are the boys??