Tuesday, June 17, 2008

STR8 2 U FROM ME DISHES & MORE HAS MORE!

So it has been a while since I updated about Str8 2 U From Me Dishes & More, but my store is actually doing well and getting a new department! We are now adding the "More" category and it is starting with BOOKS! I have 1000's of books and I have finally started getting them into the store! I have decided to wean myself off the "other" site and devote more time to Str8 2 U From Me Dishes & More. A cool thing we have implemented is pattern identification and the wish list. If you are looking for a pattern and do not know the name of it, simply send us an email with a detailed description of the color and the design and/or include a picture and we will see what we can do to help you name and locate your pattern! We try to have answer to you in 24-48 hours. I have had a few of these emails and the customers have been so grateful for this service! I am so excited about the changes and the new inventory that I have been and am adding.
Here are just some of the things we are offering:

  • Discontinued dinnerware patterns (some current ones as well this is Corelle/Corningware/Pfaltzgraff & Pyrex)
  • Discontinued replacement pieces (place pieces and accessory pieces)
  • Pattern Identification
  • Books- Current & Classics in Hardcover & Paperback- all genre's (we are also accepting wish lists for books you maybe looking for!)
  • Games- Classic & Current Systems and games (My husband handle's this department and is currently gathering a ton of inventory for this, so stay tuned!)
  • Clothing- New & Pre-Owned for the whole family, even formals!

I am so excited about the up and coming changes that we are making and hope you will check out our new endeavor, even if it is to drop us a line and tell us what you think!
Just click the link on the right or
do so here: www.str8-2-u-from-me-dishes-and-more.com

Hope to see you soon!

No comments: