Monday, June 30, 2008

Str8 2 U From Me Dishes & More sells MORE

So I am getting decent sales this week and I am ecstatic! I have had a definite increase, I hope due to my continued work on the site, as well as the additions that have been made in the categories. We are not thru yet. By the end of the summer, I expect to have well over 500 items just in dishware, along with over 100 books! This is in addition to taking wish list requests for certain long ago favorites that people are looking for, or just an in demand book that you may be wanting. I am also branching out my ads and trying to get as much visibility as I can to get the word out about us, so please pass us on if you know someone who is interested or if you think we have cool stuff! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

I need to call you this weekend!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't called yet!